Your favourite contract testing framework comes Pact with more power! The new Pact Plugin Framework completes the missing piece to help development teams apply contract testing across all of their API technologies and use cases.
In this hands-on workshop, you will create and run your first Pact Plugin to solve for use cases you previously couldn't.
- Cover the key concepts and components of the Plugin Framework
- Create a new Content Matcher to support a new MIME type
- Publish and release your new Plugin to GitHub
- Add it to a project and run a pact test
- A GitHub account
Whilst this is a 301 level lesson aimed at practitioners wanting to build a plugin, if you're not comfortable in an IDE, writing code and executing builds in CI, you can still play along with the instructors.
- Session 1: Tues 13 Dec - 4pm EST; 1pm PST / Wed 14 Dec - 8am AEST
- Session 2: Wed 14 Dec - 10am BST / Wed 14 Dec - 9pm AEST
Note: we will record these sessions and email them the following day.
Matt Fellows - Core Maintainer at Pact and Principal Product Manager - PactFlow at SmartBear
Yousaf Nabi - Core Maintainer & Community Shepherd at Pact and Developer Advocate - PactFlow at SmartBear