Pact support library that provides an interface for interacting with Pact plugins
State of implementation
- The ability to find plugins.
- Load plugins and extract the plugin manifests that describe what the plugin provides.
- Provide a catalogue of features provided by the plugins.
- Provide a messaging bus to facilitate communication between the language implementation and the plugins.
- Manage the plugin lifecycles.
All features are enabled by default
datetime: Enables support of date and time expressions and generators. This will add the
chronoscrate as a dependency.
xml: Enables support for parsing XML documents. This feature will add the
sxd-documentcrate as a dependency.
Building the Rust driver
The Rust driver is built with Cargo. The build can be run with
cargo build, but there is a test
that requires a Protobuf plugin to work. Either skip or disable that test, or install the prototype Protobuf plugin before
running the build.
The Protobuf compiler is required to be installed and available on the path.