Pact support library that provides an interface for interacting with Pact plugins
State of implementation
- The ability to find plugins.
- Load plugins and extract the plugin manifests that describe what the plugin provides.
- Provide a catalogue of features provided by the plugins.
- Provide a messaging bus to facilitate communication between the language implementation and the plugins.
- Manage the plugin lifecycles.
Building the JVM driver
The JVM driver is built with Gradle. The build can be run with
./gradlew build, but there is a test
that requires a Protobuf plugin to work. Either skip or disable that test, or install the prototype Protobuf plugin before
running the build.